Garage Sale - Ford Racing Rear Disc Kit w/ E-Brake
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Looking for a low cost way to add rear disc brakes to your Ford 8.8" or 9" equipped hot rod, without searching the junk yards? Look no further. This Ford Racing rear disc brake kit includes OE quality single-piston calipers, 11.8" vented rotors, E-coated caliper mounting bracket, and all mounting components. Plus, the E-coated backing plate features an integral parking brake for a convenient install.
Kit is designed for the late model Ford 8.8" truck and 9" (New Style Big Ford housing with 3.15 bearings, 2.5" offset) rear axles. Will NOT work with Mustang 8.8" axle.Rotors are drilled for 5 on 4-1/2" bolt pattern. See Notes tab for important install info.
Will Not Work On 15" or 16" Wheels.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Wheel spacers not recommended for use with brake kit.
- Does NOT fit Mustang 8.8" axle.
- Due to large 11.8" diameter rotor and floating caliper design, most production and aftermarket 15" wheels will NOT fit.
- 5 x 4.5" diameter passenger car bolt pattern with 2.780" center hub
- Fits housings with:
- 2" x 3.56" housing flange bolt pattern
- Big 3.15" diameter bearing
- 2.5" brake gap offset (housing flange-to-axle shaft flange)
More Like This
Speedway Rear Disc Brake Kit with Emergency Brake, 1.94 Inch Backspace
Speedway Rear Disc Brake Kit with Emergency Brake, 3 Inch Backspace
AFCO 7250-0100 Ford 9 Inch Axle Brake Kit
Economy Bolt-On Front/Rear Brake Kit for Ford Spindle
Complete Disc Brake Kit 1937-48 Ford, 5 on 5-1/2 BC
Weld-On Rear Disc Brake Kit, 1969-77 GM Caliper, 3 Inch Backspace
Deluxe Disc Brake Kits: 1957-1964 Ford Half Ton
Weld-On Rear Disc Brake Kit, 1978-88 GM Caliper, 3 Inch Backspace
AFCO 7250-0210 Complete Rear Disc Brake Kit, 2-3/4 Piston
AFCO 7250-0200 Complete Rear Disc Brake Kit, 2-1/2 Inch Piston
Q & A
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Learn how to install an adjustable proportioning valve block.