Garage Sale - Ford Racing Rear Disc Kit w/ E-Brake
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Ford Racing Performance Parts to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91031998 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Looking for a low cost way to add rear disc brakes to your Ford 8.8" or 9" equipped hot rod, without searching the junk yards? Look no further. This Ford Racing rear disc brake kit includes OE quality single-piston calipers, 11.8" vented rotors, E-coated caliper mounting bracket, and all mounting components. Plus, the E-coated backing plate features an integral parking brake for a convenient install.
Kit is designed for the late model Ford 8.8" truck and 9" (New Style Big Ford housing with 3.15 bearings, 2.5" offset) rear axles. Will NOT work with Mustang 8.8" axle.Rotors are drilled for 5 on 4-1/2" bolt pattern. See Notes tab for important install info.
Will Not Work On 15" or 16" Wheels.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Wheel spacers not recommended for use with brake kit.
- Does NOT fit Mustang 8.8" axle.
- Due to large 11.8" diameter rotor and floating caliper design, most production and aftermarket 15" wheels will NOT fit.
- 5 x 4.5" diameter passenger car bolt pattern with 2.780" center hub
- Fits housings with:
- 2" x 3.56" housing flange bolt pattern
- Big 3.15" diameter bearing
- 2.5" brake gap offset (housing flange-to-axle shaft flange)
More Like This
Brake Kit: 1969-77 GM Caliper to Early Ford Spindles, Chevy B-P
Front Disc Brake Kit GM Metric/Mustang II to 1949-54 Chevy, 5 on 4-1/2
Wilwood Disc Brake Kit for 49-54 Chevy Spindles, 4-Piston, Steel Rotor
Basic Weld-On Rear Disc Brake Kit for 1978-88 GM Caliper, 1.59 In BS
Weld-On Rear Disc Brake Kit, 1978-88 GM Caliper, 1.59 Inch Backspace
Weld-On Rear Disc Brake Kit, 1969-77 GM Caliper, 1.96 Inch Backspace
Disc Brake Kit for Total Performance Spindles, 5 x 4-1/2
Wilwood Disc Brake Kit 1949-54 Chevy Spindles, 2-Piston, Steel Rotor
Basic Weld-On Rear Disc Brake Kit for 1969-77 GM Caliper, 3 In BS
Weld-On Rear Disc Brake Kit, 1969-77 GM Caliper, 3 Inch Backspace
Q & A
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.