Garage Sale - Flathead Ford Custom 4 Ring Pistons, 3-3/4Inch Stroke
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91015903GS is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Original Flathead pistons used four rings, were somewhat round, had questionable wrist pins and locks and were made of cast iron. These pressure-cast aluminum pistons share the four-ring design, but are cam ground and use modern steel wrist pins and real snap rings.
- Pressure cast aluminum construction provides great strength and durability
- Precision cam ground
- Modern steel wrist pins
- Snap ring style retainer clips
- Four-ring design
These pistons are garage sale priced because a few of them are scratched and are missing two snap rings..
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Application1939-1953 Flathead Ford and Mercury V8 engines based on 3.188" bore size
NotesThese custom aluminum four-ring pistons are made for Flathead Ford V8. The oversizes are based on an original 3.1888" bore size. Sold in sets of eight.
Specs.060" or .125" oversize of the original 3.188" bore
More Like This
Flathead Ford Aluminum 3-Ring Pistons, 4.00 Stroke, 3.3125 Bore
Flathead Ford Aluminum 3-Ring Pistons, 4.00 Stroke, 3.375 Bore
1955-1959 Ford 292 Y-Block Piston Set
1939-53 Flathead Ford V8 4-Ring Pistons, 3-3/4 Stroke, .125 Over
1939-53 Flathead Ford V8 4-Ring Pistons, 4 Inch Stroke, .125 Over
1958-62 Cadillac 365/390 Piston Sets
1956-57 Cadillac 365 Piston Sets
1963 Cadillac 390 Piston Sets
1957-58 Oldsmobile 371 Piston Sets
1939-53 Flathead Ford V8 4-Ring Pistons, 3-3/4 Stroke, .060 Over