NEEDLE PROBE ONLY
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 60411035-1 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This item is garage sale priced because it's been discontinued. Replacement probe only.
Tire temps are critical when dialing in your car at the track. This tire pyrometer is fast, accurate, and fits in your hand like a glove. Use this electronic pyrometer to measure the heat of your tires so you can adjust your suspension accordingly. Also useful for checking heat in exhaust headers to help diagnose fuel delivery problems, mis-firing, etc.
Q & A
Read some tips on how to properly set relief valves.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.
Learn how durometers can help you select the best tires from a new stack, or help you decide when you need to replace your current set.
Tire pressure affects many variables that contribute to speed. Find out more on how the right amount of air can help you reach your goals.
Find out more about the effects of temperature on tire pressure.
Here are some things to think about when purchasing a quality tire pressure gauge.
Longacre provides tips on how to determine when it's time to buy new tires.
Find out how to achieve the correct tire pressure for optimal race car performance.