Edelbrock Performer Series carbs have proven themselves to be easy to tune with great drivability. Whether you need to replace an aging stock carb or are looking for a performance carb to top off your hot rod, the Edelbrock Performer Series carbs are the best choice for performance and value. All Edelbrock products are proudly made in the U.S.A.
Designed for small-block and small displacement big-block engines, these carbs are recommended only for stock to Performer level applications. They are not recommended for use on RPM or Torker II intake manifolds. Match with an Edelbrock Performer or Performer EPS manifold and other brands of similar design. Calibrated 2% leaner than #1405. Includes an electric choke and detailed instructions. Ford/Mopar throttle adapter arms sold separately.
- Electric choke
- Bolt-on-and-run performance right out of the box
- Smooth throttle response throughout the power band
- Uses metering rods to transition between circuits - rods can be changed in seconds without carburetor removal or draining fuel
- Float levels are factory set; adjustments are rarely needed
- Change jets, adjust floats & replace needles/seats without draining fuel or removing carb
- Two-piece design means no gaskets below the fuel level for leak-free operation
- Lightweight all-aluminum body is compatible with gasohol and blended fuels
- Includes both timed and full vacuum ports for ignition advance
325-1406 Instructions (PDF)
This carb is garage sale priced because it has been installed, run and returned.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
|MFG. Part #||1406|
|CFM Range||600-699 CFM|
|Carburetor Flange Type||4-Barrel Square Bore|
|Secondary Type||Air Valve|
|Fuel Inlet Type||Single|
|Bolt Hole Pattern||5.160" x 5.625"|
|Notes||3-1/4" from bottom of carb base to the base of the carb neck. Mounting bolt hole pattern is 5-1/8" by 5-5/8".|
|Sold in Quantity||Each|