- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 32591238.GS is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This control module is garage sale priced because it has been installed and returned. This one has been checked by Edelbrock and checked good. Missing mounting isolators, what you see is what you get.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Picks up MAP, crank position and cam position. Drives coil-on-plug system.
Works on LS1 24x reluctor wheel applications only. LS1 24x applications can be recognized by the rear mounted cam position sensor which is black in color.
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.