Add to Cart
Garage Sale - Edelbrock 8843 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford 302, 351W
Out of Stock
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
Part # UP80731
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP80731 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because it has some surface rust from storage.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Edelbrock 88433 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford 302, 351W
Edelbrock 8843 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford 302, 351W
Edelbrock 8046 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford 5.0L
Edelbrock 8803 Victor Series Water Pump, Ford 4.6L, Short 2.58 Inch
Edelbrock 88103 Victor Series Short Water Pump, Black, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 88113 Victor Series Water Pump, S/B Chevy, Long
Edelbrock 88114 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump,Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 88124 Victor Series Water Pump, 1971-82 S/B Corvette
Edelbrock 8812 Victor Series Water Pump, 1971-82 S/B Corvette, Short
Edelbrock 8814 Victor Series Water Pump, 1958-79 361-440 Chrysler
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.