- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP61997 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This timing chian is garage sale priced because they have some scratches and scuffs from being used on a mock up.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Performer-Link timing chain sets are for use with Edelbrock or stock cams. They have a solid-bushing chain for a true bearing surface that rolls with the sprockets, eliminating chain stretch.
More Like This
Edelbrock 7820 Performer-Link True-Roller Timing Chain Set, SB Ford
Edelbrock 7821 Performer-Link True Roller Timing Set Chain , Ford
Edelbrock 7808 Performer-Link True Roller Timing Set Chain,BB Ford FE
Edelbrock 7811 Performer-Link True Roller Timing Set Chain, SB Ford
Edelbrock 7830 Performer-Link True Roller Timing Set Chain, Ford
Edelbrock 7801 Performer-Link True Roller Timing Set Chain,SB Chevy V6
Edelbrock 7802 Performer-Link Timing Chain Set, SB Chevy, V6
Edelbrock 7810 Performer-Link True Roller Timing Set Chain, BB Chevy
Edelbrock 7813 Performer-Link True Roller Timing Set Chain, Olds V8
Edelbrock 7814 Performer-Link By Cloyes Set Timing Set, Ford 302/351
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!