- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP59225 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This intake is garage sale priced because it has some spots that are bad in the enduroshine.
No Warranty, No Returns On Garage Sale Items
Designed for 1986 and earlier 262-400 cubic-inch Chevys, the Performer EPS dual-plane manifold is optimized to deliver superior performance with Edelbrock square-bore Performer Series or Thunder Series AVS carburetors.
Includes oil fill tube and matching breather.
More Like This
Edelbrock 27013 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 27033 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 27011 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 27034 Performer EPS Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 27163 Performer EPS Vortec Intake Manifold, SB Chevy
Edelbrock 2701 Performer EPS Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 27164 Performer EPS Vortec Chevy Intake Manifold-Endurashine
Edelbrock 27014 Performer EPS Chevy Intake Manifold-Endurashine Finish
Edelbrock 2716 Performer EPS Vortec Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2703 Performer EPS Chevy Intake Manifold with Oil Fill
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.