HEADER SET DRGSTR 2.25-2.38
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP5836 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because they are rusted. This set is in kit form and will need further fabrication to fit your application. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
These drag racing headers are perfect for getting the most out of your high performance engine. They feature equal length, down-swept design with a long raised exit angle for increased flow.
- Provided in kit form
- Strut type - Dragster headers (non-coated)
- 2-1/4" - 2-3/8" primaries
- 30" equal length, down-swept design
- Jig-located u-tabs for hassle free bolt-on collectors
- CNC laser-cut flanges
- Unique port gussets eliminate cracking caused by muffler applications and tire shake
- Collectors sold separately
More Like This
Dynatech® 760-95410 BBC Strut Type Dragster Headers, 2-1/2
Dynatech® 730-10010 Stainless Tight-Fit, Block Hugger Headers
Dynatech® Mid Lenght Headers, 1-3/4 Primary, 3-1/2 Inch Collector
Dynatech® 701-10610 Modified Headers, 1-3/4 -1-7/8 x 3-1/2
Dynatech® SuperMaxx 03-05 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD Long Headers
Dynatech® 740-19310 Long Tube Headers, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8, 2.5 Red
Dynatech® 762-91510 SBC Stahl Drag Headers, 1-7/8 - 2
Dynatech® 740-59310 Long Tube Headers, 2.125 x 3.5, Painted
Dynatech® 715-74710 2004 Corvette C5 Long Tube Headers Only
Dynatech® SuperMaxx 2007-10 Chevy/GMC 1500 Long Tube Headers
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!