COLLECTOR 2 1/8 X 4 X 12
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP5578 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it is used and has been returned. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Dynatech® slip-on race collectors offer great performance at an affordable price. Changing collector outlet size or length are popular ways to make tuning adjustments as track conditions change (i.e. changing to a larger collector outlet size can aid in "slick track" conditions).
- Direct bolt-on fit to all Dynatech® Drag Headers
- Durable Ceramic coating
- Long-transition 4-into-1 design for maximum power
- 18mm accessory bung (see Notes)
- Listed by Primary I.D. x Collector O.D. x Length
- Sold individually
A unique feature is the pan e-vac bung installed on all Ceramic Coated slip-on collectors. By using an 18mm thread, you have the option to use the included threaded adapter for your breather line hook-up, or oxygen sensors found on fuel injection and air/fuel ratio meters.
Bung Accessory Hook-Up (Link)
More Like This
Dynatech S49-00002 Header Collector Weld-On Tube Star Plug
Flowtech 10511FLT Afterburner Thrust Toobs Header Extension
Header Collector, 1 3/4 Inch Primaries
Header Collector, 1 7/8 Inch Primaries
Exhaust Header Collector for 2 Inch Primary Tubes, 3.5 Outlet, Weld-On
Header Collector, 1 1/2 Inch Primaries
Header Collector, 1 5/8 Inch Primaries
Dynatech? Plain Steel Slip-On Collector, 2-1/8x 3-1/2 x 12 In
Dynatech® Ceramic Coated Slip-On Collector, 2-1/8 x 4 x 12 Inch
Dynatech® Ceramic Coated Slip-On Collector, 2-1/2 x 4-1/2 x 12 Inch
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.