Garage Sale - Dynatech SuperMAXX Y-Pipes 715-14130
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Gain a 106% increase in flow over the factory exhaust system! Dynatech® SuperMaxx stainless steel exhaust systems are engineered to give your Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 V8 maximum performance both on and off road. Designed to be a direct replacement fit for restrictive factory exhaust and catalytic converter systems, these systems are a great way to get that extra power you are looking for.
- System Tube Size: 2-1/2"
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- OBD II Compliant: Yes
- Hardware Included: Gaskets, Bolts, O2 Extensions
- Fit: Direct Bolt-Up to any factory or aftermarket cat back
- These products are intended for racing and off-road applications. Not legal for sale or use in the state of California, nor in states which have adopted California emissions standards.
- 3/8" laser-cut and machine-ground flanges for a long-lasting, tight seal
- Computer-designed collectors for maximum air flow
- True bolt-in — no cutting or welding
- "OEM-style" triple-layer stainless steel gaskets included for long-term, leak-free service
More Like This
Dynatech® 780-80301 Exhaust Elbow Mandrel Bend, 80 Degree, 3"
Dynatech® 794-60204 Mild Steel Mandrel J-Bend Pipe, 1-7/8"
Dynatech® 780-00250 Exhaust Extension Pipe, 3 x 48 Inch
Dynatech® 794-60206 Mild Steel Mandrel J-Bend Pipe, 2-1/8"
Dynatech® 794-60208 Mild Steel Mandrel J-Bend Pipe, 2-3/8 In
Dynatech® 780-00301 Exhaust Extension Pipe, 3-1/2 x 24 Inch
Dynatech® 780-30301 Exhaust Elbow Mandrel Bend, 30 Deg, 3 In
Dynatech® 780-80351 Exhaust Elbow Mandrel Bend, 80 Deg, 3.5In
Dynatech® 780-42351 Exhaust Elbow Mandrel Bend, 42 Deg, 3-1/2
Dynatech® 794-60202 Mild Steel Mandrel J-Bend Pipe, 1-5/8 Inch
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Information on how to pick the proper header for your project.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.