Garage Sale - Dynatech SuperMAXX Y-Pipes 715-14130
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Gain a 106% increase in flow over the factory exhaust system! Dynatech® SuperMaxx stainless steel exhaust systems are engineered to give your Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 V8 maximum performance both on and off road. Designed to be a direct replacement fit for restrictive factory exhaust and catalytic converter systems, these systems are a great way to get that extra power you are looking for.
- System Tube Size: 2-1/2"
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- OBD II Compliant: Yes
- Hardware Included: Gaskets, Bolts, O2 Extensions
- Fit: Direct Bolt-Up to any factory or aftermarket cat back
- These products are intended for racing and off-road applications. Not legal for sale or use in the state of California, nor in states which have adopted California emissions standards.
- 3/8" laser-cut and machine-ground flanges for a long-lasting, tight seal
- Computer-designed collectors for maximum air flow
- True bolt-in — no cutting or welding
- "OEM-style" triple-layer stainless steel gaskets included for long-term, leak-free service
More Like This
Polished Stainless Exhaust Tubing
Assorted Mild Steel Header Tubing Pipe Mandrel Bends, 1-1/2 Inch
Combo Exhaust Pipe Mandrel Bend/Header Tubing, Mild Steel, 1-1/2 Inch
Mild Steel Mandrel Bend Exhaust Elbow Pipe, 90 Degree, 3 Inch
Mild Steel Mandrel Bend Exhaust Elbow Pipe, 45 Degree, 3-1/2 Inch
Mild Steel Mandrel Bend Exhaust Elbow Pipe, 90 Degree, 3-1/2 Inch
Combo Exhaust Pipe Mandrel Bend/Header Tubing, Mild Steel, 1-3/4 Inch
Mild Steel Exhaust Pipe Mandrel U-Bend, 2-1/4 Inch
Assorted Mild Steel Header Tubing Pipe Mandrel Bends, 1-5/8 Inch
Mild Steel Mandrel Bend Exhaust Elbow Pipe, 30 Degree, Short, 3 Inch
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.