Garage Sale - Dynatech SuperMAXX Y-Pipes 715-14130
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Gain a 106% increase in flow over the factory exhaust system! Dynatech® SuperMaxx stainless steel exhaust systems are engineered to give your Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 V8 maximum performance both on and off road. Designed to be a direct replacement fit for restrictive factory exhaust and catalytic converter systems, these systems are a great way to get that extra power you are looking for.
- System Tube Size: 2-1/2"
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- OBD II Compliant: Yes
- Hardware Included: Gaskets, Bolts, O2 Extensions
- Fit: Direct Bolt-Up to any factory or aftermarket cat back
- These products are intended for racing and off-road applications. Not legal for sale or use in the state of California, nor in states which have adopted California emissions standards.
- 3/8" laser-cut and machine-ground flanges for a long-lasting, tight seal
- Computer-designed collectors for maximum air flow
- True bolt-in — no cutting or welding
- "OEM-style" triple-layer stainless steel gaskets included for long-term, leak-free service
More Like This
Dynatech® 780-80351 Exhaust Elbow Mandrel Bend, 80 Deg, 3.5In
Dynatech® 780-42351 Exhaust Elbow Mandrel Bend, 42 Deg, 3-1/2
Dynatech® 794-60202 Mild Steel Mandrel J-Bend Pipe, 1-5/8 Inch
Dynatech® 794-60203 Mild Steel Mandrel J-Bend Pipe, 1-3/4 In
Dynatech® 794-60205 Mild Steel Mandrel J-Bend Pipe, 2 Inch
Dynatech® 794-60207 Mild Steel Mandrel J-Bend Pipe, 2-1/4 In
Dynatech® 780-30351 Exhaust Elbow Mandrel Bend, 30 Deg, 3-1/2
Dynatech® 794-60209 Mild Steel Mandrel J-Bend Pipe, 2-1/2"
Dynatech® 780-90351 Exhuast Elbow Mandrel Bend, 90 Deg, 3.5In
Dynatech® 780-42301 Exhaust Elbow Mandrel Bend, 42 Degree, 3"
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.