Garage Sale - Dynatech Modified 604 Crate Engine Headers, 1-1/4 Inch, Triple Stepped
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
These modified stainless steel race headers are engineered for use with 604 Crate Engines. These headers are specially designed for Jet, Rage, Edge, Addiction, and Razor chassis.
- 1-5/8" to 1-3/4" to 1-7/8"
- 1-1/4" raised
- Jet, Rage, Edge, Addiction, and Razor chassis
- Stainless Steel for increased header life
- TIG Welded
- Triple-step long tube design
- 9" long collector
- 3" collector outlet diameter
- Gaskets and bolts inclduded
- Accomodates raised and offset engine positions
- Laser cut flanges with 604 crate port design
More Like This
Dynatech Modified 604 Crate Engine Headers, 1-1/4 Inch, Triple Stepped
Big Block Chevy Weld Up Header Kit, 2 In Primary, 3.5 In Collector
Speedway Flathead Ford V8 Center Dump Headers, Raw Finish
Fenton® Ford Flathead V8 Cast Iron Headers w/ Gaskets
Speedway Economy Ford Flathead V8 Exhaust Headers, Raw Finish
Trans-Dapt 11/07/95 CJS Chevy Vega V8 Conversion Kit
Schoenfeld 1014L Sprint Car Headers, 1-3/4, 3-1/2, Standard Port
Schoenfeld 1014LV Sprint Car Headers, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8, 3-1/2, Std Port
Schoenfeld Headers 1062VY Tri-Y Headers
Schoenfeld 130 Small Block Chevy Boom Tube Headers, Standard Port
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.