Garage Sale - Dynatech 776-14402 Oval Split Flow Muffler, 4 Inch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This Muffler is garage sale priced due to being new old stock
The Split-Flow racing muffler is the "hot topic" among racers, and for good reason. The exclusive dual pattern core reduces dB level while maintaining a powerful sound. The all-aluminized, full welded construction makes it a top choice for racing and high performance applications.
- Straight-thru design for maximum flow
- Stainless steel sound absorbing material for no burnout
- Lightweight design (only 7.2 lbs)
- Meets or exceeds db requirements at most muffler-required sanctioned events
- Typical 8-10 dB reduction
- Case Length: 14"
- Case Width: 7"
- Case Thickness: 4.5"
- 4" ID Inlet
- 4" OD Outlet
More Like This
Dynatech® 776-14402 Oval Split Flow Muffler, 4 Inch
Dynatech® 776-14352 Oval Split Flow Mufflers, 3-1/2 Inch
Flowtech 50121FLT Terminator Muffler, Single 2-1/4 Inch Inlet/Outlet
Flowtech 50152FLT Terminator Muffler, 2-1/2 Inch Inlet/Outlet
Flowtech 50162FLT Terminator Muffler, 2-1/2 Inch Inlet/Outlet
Flowtech 50170FLT Terminator Muffler, 3 Inch Inlet, 2-1/2 Inch Outlet
Stainless Steel Chamber Muffler, 2.50 Inch, Offset/Centered
JBA Headers 40-251800 Straight-Through Muffler, 2-1/2 Inch
Flowtech 50122FLT Terminator Muffler, Single 2-1/2 Inch Inlet/Outlet
Flowtech 50130FLT Terminator Muffler, Single 3 Inch Inlet/Outlet
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.