HEADER SET BLK HUGGER 1.625
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP5415 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Dyantech continues to provide the finest quality exhaust products in the industry to ensure the very best horsepower and torque gains per dollar. These shorty headers include gaskets, reducers with 2" outlet and hardware. These block hugger headers will NOT work with angle plug heads.
Tight-fit headers feature:
- Durable stainless steel tubing
- Heavy duty 3/8" flange
- 1-5/8" primary tubes with 2-1/2" collectors
- Include gaskets, reducers with 2" outlet, and hardware.
- S/B Chevy Tall Oval Ports
NOTE: Will NOT work with angle plug heads.
Header Dimensions (GIF)
More Like This
Dynatech® 730-10010 Stainless Tight-Fit, Block Hugger Headers
Dynatech® 760-95410 BBC Strut Type Dragster Headers, 2-1/2
Dynatech® Modified 604 Crate Engine Headers, 1-1/2 Inch
Dynatech® 715-34110 High Performance Headers, 1.750" Primary
Dynatech® 711-55910 Chevy 604 Crate Header Kit, 1-5/8 - 1-3/4 Inch
Dynatech® 711-66410 Chevy 604 Crate Header Kit, 1-5/8 - 1-3/4 Inch
Dynatech® 711-45810 Chevy 604 Crate Header Set, 1-5/8 - 1-3/4 Inch
Dynatech® 760-42410 Long Tube BBC Side Exit Header Kit, 2.25-2.38
Dynatech® Mid Lenght Headers, 1-3/4 Primary, 3-1/2 Inch Collector
Dynatech® 701-10610 Modified Headers, 1-3/4 -1-7/8 x 3-1/2
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!