Garage Sale - Dynatech® 1970-81 Camaro Small Block Headers
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 311401909201P is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Dynatech® MuscleMaxx Headers are the absolute best headers you can buy for your Second-gen Camaro. They feature a nearly equal length, step tube design just like the racers run, giving you a wider powerband and more horsepower. The four bolt collector flange is unique in that it needs to be used with the Dynatech® reducer cones. This gives you a leak-free ball and socket connection that allows movement as the engine torques under acceleration.
These headers will bolt straight up to the MuscleMaxx dual exhaust kit when you use the Dynatech® reducer cones (at right). Reducer cones NOT included. Available with an extreme-temp silver ceramic coating or high-temp black paint.
- Fits nearly all 23 Degree S/B Chevy heads with six exhaust port bolts
- Fast Burn
- LT1 Heads
- No need to raise engine for install
- Clears accessories and steering without dented tubes to provide maximum flow
- 3/8" thick laser cut flanges for a leak-free seal
- Low profile collectors with ball and socket connections
- Stepped primary tubes for big power
- Equal length, long tube design
These headers are garage sale priced because they have been discontinued from our current product line.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- These headers will bolt straight up to the Camaro MuscleMaxx dual exhaust system when you use the Dynatech® reducer cones.
- All feature 3" collectors.
- For use with Small Block equipped cars ONLY.
- Kit includes:
- Color Instructions
More Like This
Big Block Chevy Weld Up Header Kit, 2 In Primary, 3.5 In Collector
Speedway Flathead Ford V8 Center Dump Headers, Raw Finish
Fenton® Ford Flathead V8 Cast Iron Headers w/ Gaskets
Speedway Economy Ford Flathead V8 Exhaust Headers, Raw Finish
Trans-Dapt 11/07/95 CJS Chevy Vega V8 Conversion Kit
Schoenfeld 1014L Sprint Car Headers, 1-3/4, 3-1/2, Standard Port
Schoenfeld 1014LV Sprint Car Headers, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8, 3-1/2, Std Port
Schoenfeld Headers 1062VY Tri-Y Headers
Schoenfeld 130 Small Block Chevy Boom Tube Headers, Standard Port
Schoenfeld Headers 142-525LV Dirt Late Model Headers
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.