Garage Sale - Dynamic Rotor Mount
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 96040171.GS is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This item is garage sale priced because it's not a regularly inventoried item.
Dynamic mounting is the most effective method of eliminating all types of thermal stress and distortion in steel rotor applications. This mounting system allows the rotor to expand and contract independently of the mounting hat or hub as the rotor goes through temperature changes. This eliminates all strain or bind at the mounting points. The rotor runs truer, last longer, and all undo stress on the hats or hubs is eliminated. Dynamic mounting is preferred in all applications where tempory but extreme temperature spikes make cause high expansion rates in steel.
Black anodized aluminum
More Like This
Wilwood 160-4766 Drilled Steel Dynamic Mount Front Rotor, SSF 12.90 In
Wilwood 160-5855 Drilled Steel Scalloped Dynamic Mount Rotor 11.75/.35
Wilwood 160-0201 Solid Steel Rear Drag Rotor, 11.44 x .350 - 8 on 7 In
Wilwood 160-5844 Ultralite Vented Brake Rotor, 12.19 x .81 In, 7.62 BC
Wilwood 160-0525 Sprint/Mod Drilled Steel Rotor, 12 x .350 - 8 on 7.00
Wilwood 160-3411 Aluminum Front Sprint/Midget Drilled Rotor, 3H
Mustang II Disc Brake Rotor, 5 on 4-1/2 Inch
Ultra Lite TW-250-1000-3 Titanium Ceramic Coated Solid Scalloped Rotor
1979-81 Camaro 11 Inch Brake Rotor
Speedway Cast Iron Drilled Scalloped Brake Rotor - 12.19 x .810
Q & A
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Learn how to install an adjustable proportioning valve block.