Garage Sale - Disc-Disc GM Proportioning Valve
Out of Stock
This item is currently not available
Shop all Speedway Motors Brake Proportioning Valves
Alternative model available!
These proportioning valves are similar to what GM used on many cars in the 70's. They are non-adjustable and may require an adjustable valve in the rear brakes if needed. For use with four-wheel disc brake systems.
This valve is garage sale priced because it is missing the bracket.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Bottom Front Port has 3/8"-24 IFF threads - goes to one front brake
- Top Front Port has 3/8"-24 IFF threads - goes to one front brake
- Middle Top Port has 1/2"-20 IFF threads - comes from master cylinder
- Rear Top Port has 7/16"-24 IFF threads - comes from the master cylinder
- Rear Most Port has 9/16"-18 IFF threads - goes to rear brakes