Garage Sale - Dana Style Upper Ball Joint, Screw In
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP2030 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Ball Joints Are Constructed w/ Premium Quality Materials For Proven Reliability & Exceptional Performance.Precision Machined Ball & Bearing Design Maintains Tight TolerancesComplete Hardware Ensures Proper Installation & Trouble-free Operation.Low-friction Bearing Design For Minimal Turning Effort.Hardware Supplied Ensures Proper Installation & Trouble Free Operation.
See applications tab for fitment.
These ball joints are garage sale priced because they are different than what we currenlty offer.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
• Desoto Adventurer 1960 • Desoto Fireflite 1960
• Desoto Firesweep 1957 - 1959
• Desoto Desoto 1961
• Chrysler Cordoba 1975 - 1983
• Chrysler Fifth Avenue 1983 - 1989
• Chrysler Imperial 1981 - 1983
• Chrysler Lebaron 1977 - 1981
• Chrysler Newport 1961 - 1973, 1979 - 1981
• Chrysler New Yorker 1963 - 1973, 1979 - 1982
• Chrysler 300 1962 - 1971
• Chrysler 300h 1962
• Chrysler 300j 1963
• Chrysler 300k 1964
• Chrysler 300l 1965
• Chrysler Windsor 1958 - 1960
• Dodge Aspen 1976 - 1980
• Dodge Challenger 1970 - 1974
• Dodge Charger 1966 - 1978
• Dodge Coronet 1957 - 1959, 1965 - 1976
• Dodge Dart 1960 - 1962, 1973 - 1976
• Dodge Diplomat 1977 - 1989
• Dodge Magnum 1978 - 1979
• Dodge Mirada 1980 - 1983 .
• Dodge Monaco 1965 - 1973, 1977 - 1978
• Dodge Polara 1960 - 1973
• Dodge St. Regis 1979 - 1981
• Dodge 880 1962 - 1964
• Plymouth Barracuda 1970 - 1974
• Plymouth Caravelle 1978 - 1984, 1989
• Plymouth Fury 1959 - 1964, 1971
More Like This
AFCO 20041 Steel Ball Joint Sleeve, 1960-66 Chrysler-Type Lower
AFCO 20032-2LF Low Friction Upper Ball Joint, Extended Length
AFCO 20038-1LF Low Friction 1973-95 Truck-Style Lower Ball Joint, Long
AFCO 20038-1 Standard 1973-95 Truck-Style Lower Ball Joint
AFCO 20033 K5106 Standard GM Lower Ball Joint
AFCO Low Friction IMCA/UMP Modified Suspension Kit, 1978-88 GM
AFCO 200-1009 1967-72 Chevelle Low Friction Suspension Kit, Bolt-in
AFCO 20032 K5208 Standard GM Upper Ball Joint
AFCO 20037 K5108 Standard GM Upper Ball Joint
AFCO 20038 Standard 1971-76 GM B-Body Lower Ball Joint
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.