COVELL SLICING DICING
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Covell Metalworking to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 2841025 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Watch Ron Covell make traditional modifications on two different grille shells; he chops a 1932 Ford shell 2 1/2–inches, and narrows a 1929 shell 5–inches. Ron shows how being creative with the layout of the cuts can ease your work tremendously, and he shows how to make each cut with precision. You'll learn the importance of proper joint preparation, and you'll see in-depth treatment of tack welding, finish welding, hammer and dolly work, and the final steps needed to smooth the welds to perfection. These same techniques will apply to many other metalworking projects, and Ron's clear and detailed descriptions are easy to follow. The tight close-up photography shows each step in striking detail, and Ron imparts a wealth of knowledge about the 'fine points' of doing top-quality metalworking!
More Like This
Covell Metalworking 1000-3 DVD - Working with Steel
DVD - Scratch Building A Fender
Covell Metalworking 1000-1 DVD - Shaping Aluminum
Covell Metalworking 1000-15 DVD - Hammerforming
Covell Metalworking 1000-19 DVD - English Wheel Techniques
DVD - Understanding Cam & Valvetrain
DVD - Richmond Gear Installation Instruction
DVD - Power Building Videos, Rotating Assemblies, 2 Disc Set
DVD - Bob Harris Race Tech Workshops Race To Win Set
DVD- Hot Rod Surf Pinstriping Techniques Volume 2