Clayton Machine LSC-02-B GM LS Coil Covers No Oil Fill Cut Out - Black
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Clayton Machine Works to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 231031 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Garage Sale Clearnance!
These are designed to fit LS Crate motors and will not clear factory high mount alternators (such as those found on Corvettes) unless a cutout is fabricated or aftermarket alternator and brackets are used. They are best suited for aftermarket serpentine pulley systems.
- Elegantly hides LS coil packs
- Sold as a Pair
- Fits GM LS engines utilizing existing coil bracket mounting points.
- Machined from 6063-T6 aluminum
- Black powder coated finish with machined highlights.
- Can also be used with relocated coil packs for lower profile appearance
- Dimensions: 19.5” x 5”
More Like This
Clayton Machine LSC-01-B LS Coil Covers w/Oil Fill Cutout, RH Side
Mr Gasket 9777 Chrome Coil Cover, Universal, Horizontal Mount
MSD PRD10987 HEI Type Coil Cap Cover
Speedway Motors GM LS Engine Ignition Coil Covers
MSD 8402 HEI Distributor Coil Cap Cover
Edelbrock 41123 Ignition Coil Cover, Aluminum, Black
Edelbrock 41181 Elite Series Ignition Coil Cover, LS1/LS6
Edelbrock 41183 Elite Series Ignition Coil Cover, LS1/LS6
Edelbrock 4118 Elite Series Ignition Coil Cover
Edelbrock 41113 Ignition Coil Covers, 2005-10 Chrysler Hemi
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
Want to upgrade the HEI your old motor came with? Here is some advice!
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!