Garage Sale - Classic Instruments Silver Grey Series Quad Gauge
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91099840.GS is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Fuel Level Gauge (Requires 240-33 OHM Sender)
Oil Pressure Gauge (0-100 PSI)
Water Temp Gauge (280 Degrees)
Volt Gauge (8-18 Volts)
Classic senders recomended
This gauge is garage sale priced because it is different than what we currently offer.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
Auto Meter 1300 Arctic White 5 Piece Gauge Kit
Stewart Warner 82224 Wings Six White Gauge Set, Electric/Mechanical
Speedway Mini Brake Pressure Gauge
Stewart Warner 2 Gauge Panels
Stewart Warner 4 Gauge Panels
Auto Meter 1302 Arctic White 5 Piece Gauge Kit
Auto Meter 1303 Arctic White Air-Core 2 Piece Gauge Kit
Stewart Warner 82223 Wings Six Gauge Set, Electric, Black Face
Stewart Warner 82227 Five Gauge Set, Electric/Mechanical, Black
Classic Instruments AW00SRC All American Series 5 Gauge Set
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!