Add to Cart
Garage Sale - Chrome Curved Blade Electric Fan, 12 Inch
CHR.CURVED BLADE FAN
Out of Stock
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
CHR.CURVED BLADE FAN
Part # UP83044
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP83044 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because the motor is loose from the housing and well need to be reattached.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Chrome Curved Blade Electric Fan
12 Inch Chrome Straight Blade Electric Engine Cooling Fan-Reversible
Turbo Swirl Electric Fan
Dual 12 Inch Fan Shroud Combo, 28 W x 17 H
Speedway 6 Volt Electric Cooling Fan
Speedway Universal Electric Radiator Cooling Fan, 16 Inch
Speedway Universal Electric Radiator Cooling Fan, 14 Inch
Electric Fan Shroud w/ Two Fans, 25 Inch Tank-to-Tank x 17-20 Inch
Speedway Universal Electric Radiator Cooling Fans
Speedway Universal Electric Radiator Cooling Fan, 12 Inch
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.