Carrera Small Body Gas Cell Hyper Shock
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
A scaled down version of the 55 series, QA1’s 75 Series shock absorber has a classic look and classic performance in a smaller package. This is an excellent choice when clearance is an issue. Available in many popular valving options, this sealed shock conforms to track and series’ sealed shock rules.
- 1 3/16” Piston is machined and processed per individual valve code specifications
- 1/2” Hard chrome plated, polished piston rod
- Twin tube design allows the outer tube to be dented without binding the shock
- 1 5/8” O.D. Chrome plated steel body
- Can be run in any orientation with no change in rate
- Sealed design to conform to track and series rules
- Replaceable 1/2" I.D. bearings
Coil-Over Illustration (GIF)
More Like This
QA1 7554 55 Series Small Body Shock-5 In Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 4
QA1 5579-1 55 Series Steel Replaceable Bearing Shock, 9/1 Comp/Reb
QA1 7543 55 Series Small Body Shock-4 In Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 3
QA1 7551 55 Series Small Body Shock-5 In Stroke, Comp 1/Reb 1
QA1 7553 55 Series Small Body Shock-5 In Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 3
QA1 7561 55 Series Small Body Shock-6 In Stroke, Comp 1/Reb 1
QA1 7562 55 Series Small Body Shock-6 In Stroke, Comp 2/Reb 2
QA1 7563 55 Series Small Body Shock-6 In Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 3
QA1 7572 55 Series Small Body Shock-7 In Stroke, Comp 2/Reb 2
QA1 5576-2 55 Series Sealed Twin Tube Shock, 12.53/19.53 Comp/Ext, 6-2 Valving
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.