Garage Sale - Carrera Coil-Over Springs, 2-1/2 I.D., 10 Inch
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP26575 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Springs are coil wound of chrome-silicon wire, the strongest spring steel known. This gives more travel and lighter weight. Heat treated and chrome plated.
Coil-Over Mounting Guide (GIF)
These springs are garage sale priced because they have been installed and returned.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
QA1 10 Inch Coil-Over Spring, 2-1/2 Inch I.D.
QA1 Chrome Coil-over Racing Springs, 1-7/8 I.D., 10 Inch
QA1 Coil-Over Springs, 2-1/2 I.D., 8 Inch
QA1 Chrome Coil-over Racing Springs, 1-7/8 I.D., 8 Inch
QA1 Coil-Over Springs, 2-1/2 I.D., 14 Inch
QA1 GMP Coil Over Spring
QA1 12-500 Coil Spring, 12 Inch, 500lb Rate, Silver Powdercoated
QA1 9-500 Coil Spring, 9 Inch, 500lb Rate, Silver Powdercoated
QA1 12-550 Coil Spring, 12 Inch, 550lb Rate, Silver Powdercoated
QA1 10HT225 High Travel Coil-Over Spring, 10 Inch, 225lb Rate
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.