Add to Cart
Garage Sale - Bullet Style Hub Cover, 5 on 4-1/2 Inch, Single
CHROME WHEEL CENTER
Out of Stock
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
CHROME WHEEL CENTER
Part # UP59028
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP59028 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This item is garage sale priced becuase it's missing the mount plate. Hub cover and screws only.
Works great on most steel wheels to give you the cool look. Chrome steel construction
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
1935 Ford V8 Style Hubcap, Stainless Steel
1932-1935 Ford Smooth Hubcaps, Stainless Steel
Full Moon Style 14 Inch Wheel Covers, Set/4
Flipper Bar Style 14 Inch Wheel Covers, Set/4
Spun Aluminum Disc 14 Inch Wheel Cover
Speedway Bullet-Style Spider Cap Wheel Hub Covers, 5 on 4-3/4 Inch
Tri-Bar Spinner Style 14 Inch Wheel Cover
Full Moon Style 15 Inch Wheel Covers, Set/4
Flipper Bar Style 15 Inch Wheel Covers, Set/4
Cross Bar Style 15 Inch Wheel Cover
Q & A
How to effectively remove unwanted moisture from the inside of your tires.
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.