Garage Sale - Brassworks T-Bucket Radiator
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you like the original brass look for your t-bucket, we've got you covered. This Brassworks radiator is made of the finest brass and has a staggered tube four row core, 3 1/2" thick. It is polished to the highest shine and we also offer a brass shroud with a Spal electric fan and a brass overflow tank. The upper 1 1/2" radiator hose connection is centered at the top and the 1 3/4" lower is on the passenger side lower. 19 3/4" wide, 20 1/8" tall.
This radiator is garage sale priced because the mounting bracket on the passenger side is bent and the dummy filler neck is dented in to the top tank.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- DOES NOT INCLUDE A TRANSMISSION COOLER
- CONTAINS A DUMMY NECK
- CONTAINS A FILLER NECK
- CORE THICKNESS IS 3 27/64"
- OVERALL RADIATOR WIDTH IS 20"
- OVERALL MOUNTING WIDTH IS 24"
- OVERALL RADIATOR HEIGHT INCLUDING DUMMY NECK IS 23"
- OVERALL RADIATOR HEIGHT LESS DUMMY NECK IS 21"
- OVERALL RADIATOR THICKNESS IS 4 5/8"
- OVERALL UPPER TANK HEIGHT IS 4 7/8"
- OVERALL RADIATOR THICKNESS INCLUDING DUMMY NECK IS 7 1/4"
More Like This
Brassworks 10-27H T-Bucket Radiator
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
C&R Radiators 802-22190 Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 22 Inch, RH
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
AFCO 80111N Lightweight Single Row Radiator, 1 Inch Core
Speedway Double Pass Aluminum Radiator, Ford-Mopar
AFCO 80125N Dbl Pass Radiator-26 Inch, 1.5 Inch Right Inlet
AFCO 80104LWNA Lightweight Double Pass LH Radiator, Scirrocco
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.