Garage Sale - Brassworks T-Bucket Radiator
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you like the original brass look for your t-bucket, we've got you covered. This Brassworks radiator is made of the finest brass and has a staggered tube four row core, 3 1/2" thick. It is polished to the highest shine and we also offer a brass shroud with a Spal electric fan and a brass overflow tank. The upper 1 1/2" radiator hose connection is centered at the top and the 1 3/4" lower is on the passenger side lower. 19 3/4" wide, 20 1/8" tall.
This radiator is garage sale priced because the mounting bracket on the passenger side is bent and the dummy filler neck is dented in to the top tank.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- DOES NOT INCLUDE A TRANSMISSION COOLER
- CONTAINS A DUMMY NECK
- CONTAINS A FILLER NECK
- CORE THICKNESS IS 3 27/64"
- OVERALL RADIATOR WIDTH IS 20"
- OVERALL MOUNTING WIDTH IS 24"
- OVERALL RADIATOR HEIGHT INCLUDING DUMMY NECK IS 23"
- OVERALL RADIATOR HEIGHT LESS DUMMY NECK IS 21"
- OVERALL RADIATOR THICKNESS IS 4 5/8"
- OVERALL UPPER TANK HEIGHT IS 4 7/8"
- OVERALL RADIATOR THICKNESS INCLUDING DUMMY NECK IS 7 1/4"
More Like This
Brassworks 10-27H T-Bucket Radiator
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
1955-57 Small Block Chevy Brass Radiator
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
C&R Radiators 802-22190 Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 22 Inch, RH
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
1964-66 Mustang Radiator - Opposing Water Necks
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.