Garage Sale - Be Cool 1971-73 Mustang/Cougar Radiator
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP23946 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Overheating can take the fun out of using your specialty vehicle very quickly. Be Cool all-aluminum radiators can lower your coolant temperature a minimum of 20 degrees over OEM copper/brass cores. Plus, with Be Cool's crossflow design, thermal efficiency is drastically improved. Easy bolt-in installation requires only basic hand tools.
These Be Cool aluminum radiators feature a dual 1" core, billet fill neck and folded tanks.
- Unique Fin Structure
- Uses fluted oval tubes to turbulate passing coolant
- Provides maximum coolant exposure to outer wall of radiator tube
- Great for cooling high-power motors in tight spaces with small gille openings
- Crossflow Design
- Pressure cap positioned on the low-pressure side
- Allows sustained high RPM operation without forcing fluid past the cap
- Uses space more efficiently to accomodate larger core surface area
- Up to 40% lighter than OEM unit, with greater efficiency
- Compatible with all coolant types
- No hassle, bolt-in fit with simple hand tools
This radiator is garage sale priced because it has some bent fins.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Speedway Double Pass Aluminum Radiator, Ford-Mopar
U-Weld-It Custom Aluminum Radiator Kit, 22 x 19 Inch
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
1917-1923 T-Bucket Aluminum Radiator
Speedway Chevy SBC/BBC Universal Aluminum Radiators
Speedway Ford-Mopar Universal Radiator
Speedway Double Pass Aluminum Radiator, Chevy
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Driver Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 26 Inch Tall, Driver Side Outlet
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
Cooling fan shrouds are a critical component of an effective cooling system. Want to know why you should shroud your fan? Click here to find out why it matters!
In this Tech Tip, John offers some guidance to a customer looking to cool his 1946 Ford Sedan.