Garage Sale - Be Cool 1971-73 Mustang/Cougar Radiator
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Overheating can take the fun out of using your specialty vehicle very quickly. Be Cool all-aluminum radiators can lower your coolant temperature a minimum of 20 degrees over OEM copper/brass cores. Plus, with Be Cool's crossflow design, thermal efficiency is drastically improved. Easy bolt-in installation requires only basic hand tools.
These Be Cool aluminum radiators feature a dual 1" core, billet fill neck and folded tanks.
- Unique Fin Structure
- Uses fluted oval tubes to turbulate passing coolant
- Provides maximum coolant exposure to outer wall of radiator tube
- Great for cooling high-power motors in tight spaces with small gille openings
- Crossflow Design
- Pressure cap positioned on the low-pressure side
- Allows sustained high RPM operation without forcing fluid past the cap
- Uses space more efficiently to accomodate larger core surface area
- Up to 40% lighter than OEM unit, with greater efficiency
- Compatible with all coolant types
- No hassle, bolt-in fit with simple hand tools
This radiator is garage sale priced because it has some bent fins.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
1955-57 Small Block Chevy Brass Radiator
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
C&R Radiators 802-22190 Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 22 Inch, RH
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
1964-66 Mustang Radiator - Opposing Water Necks
Walker C-487-1 Cobra 1928-1929 Ford Model A Radiator for Chevy Engine