- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP81827 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because it is an open box item. It has been mocked up and returned.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, Auto Meter makes it easy by offering 5 different resistance range configuration to match your existing fuel sending unit. Available in 0-90 ohm (GM mid 60's to mid 90's), 0-30 ohm (early GM), 73-10 ohm (pre 90's Ford and Chrysler), 16-158 ohm (later model Fords) and 240-33 ohm (aftermarket senders such as the Auto Meter 3262). Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks.
More Like This
Auto Meter 1315 Arctic White Air-Core Fuel Level Gauge
Auto Meter 1317 Arctic White Air-Core Fuel Level Gauge
Auto Meter 1316 Arctic White Air-Core Fuel Level Gauge
Auto Meter 1318 Arctic White Air-Core Fuel Level Gauge
Stewart Warner 82211 Standard Fuel Level Gauge, Electric, 2-1/16 Inch
Classic Instruments VT09GLF Vintage Fuel Level Gauge
Auto Meter 6114 Cobalt Adjustable Fuel Level Gauge
Stewart Warner 82303 Deluxe 2-1/16 In Elec Fuel Level Gauge-240/33 Ohm
Stewart Warner 82471 Wings Fuel Level Gauge, White
Speedway Fuel Level Gauge with Sender, 2-1/16 Inch, White