Alpinestars KMX-9 Adult Kart Racing Suit
Karting, One-Piece Suit Style, 3 Layers, Adult Age Group, Unisex Gender
- Complies with the CIK FIA Level2 new standard homologation
- Three-layer construction featuring a Twill Oxford polyamide outer shell, poly-toweling lining for comfort, durability and fit
- Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs
- Alpinestars Formula 1 style shoulder epaulettes
- Adjustable waist belt for tigh, personalized fit.
- Two flat pockets for those times away from the driving seat
- Premium YKK zippers with Alpinestars zipper pullers, plus double slider for versatile fit
- Mesh panels positioned on under arms, seat area, sides, waist, and on bottom of leg for maximum ventilation
- Sold individually
- Choose from sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Available in Anthracite (charcoal) w/ Blue-White trim (A/B/W), Black/Orange (B/O), Black/Yellow (B/Y), Black w/ Silver-White trim (B/S/W), and Red w/ Anthracite (charcoal)-White trim (R/A/W)
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Alpinestars Stella GP Pro Suit
Alpinestars 3355916 Knoxville Racing Suit, SFI 3.2A/5
Speedway One Piece Fire Retardant Cotton Racing Suit, Single Layer
Speedway Motors Youth Racing Safety Suit Kit
Speedway Double Layer One Piece Racing Suit Combos
Speedway 2 Layer Racing Suit, One-Piece, SFI-5 Rated
Speedway Economy One-Piece Racing Suit, One-Layer, SFI-1 Rated
Speedway Single Layer One Piece Economy Racing Suit Combos
Speedway Single Layer One Piece Racing Suit Combos
Mega Racer Safety Kit, Zamp Helmet/Rest, 1-Layer 1-Piece Eco Suit
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.