Garage Sale - Afco 75 Series 1/2 Shaft Steel Monotube Bulb Shock, Base/Schrader Valve
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
AFOC 75 Series
9" Stroke, 3C/4R w/ Schrader valve
This new 75 Series steel mono-tube bulb shock from AFCO Racing Products are targeted at the open wheel modified racing market. This shock is designed to give you a better feel as well as an improved grip. Its robust sealing system is specifically designed to withstand high temperatures and heavy debris.
- Smaller shaft for displacing less oil when compressed
- Schrader valve allows racers to adjust gas pressure to suit various track conditions
- Less rod pressure gain
- Improved driver feel
- Nickel plating finish gives extreme durable exterior
- Reduced internal friction
- Decreased internal wear
- 36% reduction in rod force and pressure gain over 5/8" shaft shocks
- Owner rebuildable, serviceable, and revalvable
More Like This
AFCO 3830SRC Aluminum Shock, Twin Tube, 38 Series
AFCO 3860SRC Aluminum Shock, Twin Tube, 38 Series
AFCO 3860SRCZ Aluminum Shock, Twin Tube, 38 Series
AFCO 38655P Aluminum Shock, Twin tube, 38 Series
AFCO A70050054X Aluminum Large Body Shock, 8 Inch
AFCO A70050053X Aluminum Large Body Shock, 8 Inch
AFCO 1974-0 Steel Big 19 Series Rebuildable Shock-7 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 3240-1 Swing Arm Dragster Shock, Canister Series, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3250C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3860CM Dodge/Plymouth Double Adj. Front Shock, A/B/E Body
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!