Garage Sale - Afco 6630410 Forged Alum F11 Brake Caliper, 1-3/4 P
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale pricing because it is new old stock
These new F11 brake calipers from Afco are the best calipers in racing! The F11 caliper features 1-3/4" forged pistons and is engineered to be used with 1/8"-3/8" wide rotors on a 3.25" bolt pattern. The stiffest caliper on the market, the F11 is 30% stiffer for better overall feel, allowing the brakes to have the least amount of drag possible. These calipers come with stainless steel abutment plates, one-piece high flow bleeders, internal cross-over passages, extreme duty bridge bolts, a forged body, and forged truly round pistons.
- Less Brake Heat
- Internal brake fluid passages
- 1-3/4" Billet pistons with hard coat anodizing
- 3-1/4" Mount
- 30% Stiffer for better feel and less drag
- 7/16" wrench for high flow bleeders
- Stainless Steel Abutment Plates
- One piece high flow bleeders that use a 7/16" wrench
- Internal cross over passages
- Extreme duty bridge bolts
- Forged caliper body and truly round pistons
More Like This
Afco 6630420 Forged Alum F11 Brake Caliper, 1-3/4 Piston/.375 In Rotor
AFCO 7242-0950 Oversized Metric Caliper Piston Seal Boot Kit
AFCO 6630110 F33 Forged Aluminum Caliper .810 In Rotor-1-3/8 In Piston
AFCO 6630120 F33 Forged Aluminum Caliper-.810 In Rotor-1-3/4 In Piston
AFCO 6630051 F88 Forged Alum. Caliper, Staggered 1-1/4 Inch Piston, LH
AFCO 6630061 F88 Forged Alum. Caliper, Staggered 1-1/4 Inch Piston, RH
AFCO 6630030 F88 Forged Aluminum Caliper, 1.25 Rotor, 1-3/8 Pistons
AFCO 6630040 F88 Forged Aluminum Caliper, 1.25 Rotor, 1-3/4 Pistons
AFCO 6630210 F22 Forged Aluminum Caliper-.810 In Rotor-1-3/8 In Piston
AFCO 6630220 F22 Forged Aluminum Caliper-.810 In Rotor-1-3/4 In Piston
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.