Garage Sale - AFCOIL 10 Inch Coil-Over Springs, 1-7/8 I.D., 375 Rate
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems , and, in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs, there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: CHOOSE AFCOILS.
- Every AFCO Coil-Over Spring is machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree, and then pressed to solid height and "pre-set." This process virtually eliminates any potential for additional set.
- AFCO has made a science of optimizing the variables of material thickness and coil spacing to achieve the best possible design for each rate and height of spring in their product line.
- AFCOILS incorporate the use of super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate. All springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to be able to withstand even the most abusive conditions.
- To further enhance durability, AFCOILS are shot-peened and coated with a durable yellow finish.
These springs are garage sale priced because they are new old stock.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
ApplicationThe 1-7/8" ID springs are perfect for open wheel, dwarf cars, as well as other applications with small body shocks.
More Like This
Hyperco Coil-Over Racing Springs, 1-7/8 I.D., 10 Inch
AFCO Yellow 2-5/8 I.D. Coil-Over Springs, 12 Inch
AFCO Yellow 2-5/8 I.D. Coil-Over Springs, 10 Inch
Eibach Rear Racing Springs, 5 x 13 Inch
Hyperco Coil-Over Racing Springs, 2-1/2 I.D., 10 Inch
Replacement Springs for Mustang II Coilovers
AFCO 23375CR 10 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 375 Rate
QA1 Coil-Over Springs, 2-1/2 I.D., 8 Inch
Eibach Rear Racing Springs - 5 Inch x 11 Inch
Hyperco Coil-Over Racing Springs, 2-1/2 I.D., 12 Inch