Garage Sale - AFCO Yellow 2-5/8 ID Coil-Over Springs, 10 Inches Long, 300 Rate
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems, and in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: CHOOSE AFCOILS.
- Machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree
- Pressed to solid height and "pre-set" - eliminates potential for additional set
- Optimized material thickness and coil spacing
- Made of super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate
- All springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to be able to withstand even the most abusive conditions
- To further enhance durability, Afcoils are shot-peened and coated with a durable yellow finish
Afcoil Spring Rate Guide (GIF)
More Like This
AFCO Yellow 2-5/8 I.D. Coil-Over Springs, 12 Inch
AFCO Yellow 2-5/8 I.D. Coil-Over Springs, 10 Inch
AFCO Yellow 2-5/8 I.D. Coil-Over Springs, 4 Inch
Tru-Coil Racing Coil Springs, Front, 5 x 9-1/2 Inch
Tru-Coil Street Stock Racing Coil Springs, Rear, 7 x 14 Inch
Tru-Coil Racing Coil Springs, Front, 5-1/2 x 9-1/2Inch
QA1 Coil-Over Springs, 2-1/2 I.D., 8 Inch
Eibach Rear Racing Springs - 5 Inch x 11 Inch
Eibach 15 Inch Rear Racing Springs
Eibach Front Racing Springs - 5-1/2 Inch x 9-1/2 Inch