Garage Sale - AFCO Yellow 2-5/8 I.D. Coil-Over Springs, 14 Inch
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems, and in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: choose AFCOILS®.
All AFCOILS® carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height. Choose your length and rate.
- Machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree
- Pressed to solid height and "pre-set" - eliminates potential for additional set
- Optimized material thickness and coil spacing
- Made of super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate
- All springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to be able to withstand even the most abusive conditions
- To further enhance durability, AFCOILS® are shot-peened and coated with a durable yellow finish
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AFCO AFCOILS® 5 Inch x 13 Inch Rear Springs
AFCO 23150CR 10 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 150 Rate
AFCO 22110CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 110 Rate
AFCO 22095CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 095 Rate
AFCO 22125CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 125 Rate
AFCO 24150CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 150 Rate
AFCO 24125CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 125 Rate
AFCO 27450-1CR 7 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 450 Rate
AFCO 28225-1CR 8 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 225 Rate
AFCO 28250-1CR 8 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 250 Rate
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn how Derek Turner's '55 Chevy gets completely overhauled with brand new chassis and suspension components along with a new fuel system and wiring.