Garage Sale - AFCO Yellow 2-5/8 I.D. Coil-Over Springs, 12 Inch
100 - 199 lbs. Spring Rate Range, 175 lbs. Spring Rate, 12" Free Height, 2.63" Inside Diameter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems, and in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: choose Afcoils.
All Afcoils carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height. Choose your length and rate.
- Machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree
- Pressed to solid height and "pre-set" - eliminates potential for additional set
- Optimized material thickness and coil spacing
- Made of super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate
- All springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to be able to withstand even the most abusive conditions
- To further enhance durability, Afcoils are shot-peened and coated with a durable yellow finish
Afcoil Spring Rate Guide (GIF)
This is garage sale priced because it has been used.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
AFCO 5 Inch x 13 Inch Rear Springs
AFCO 5X11 Rear Spring, Black
AFCO 5X13 REAR SPRING BLK
AFCO 5X16 REAR SPRING BLACK
AFCO 2-5/8 Inch Coil-Over Spring, 10 Inch, Black
AFCO 23150CR 10 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 150 Rate
AFCO 22110CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 110 Rate
AFCO 22095CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 095 Rate
AFCO 22125CR 12 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 125 Rate
AFCO 24150CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 150 Rate
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.