Garage Sale - AFCO/US Brake Aluminum Caliper F88I Series Left Rear, Replaced SL & XL Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Design, innovation, and strength are combined to give the F88i Caliper series unique performance advantages. Structural integrity is greatly increased due to an exclusive internal interlock system that requires less brake pedal effort, yet increases braking control with lap after lap consistency.
The result: more consistent pedal feel and stopping performance with less pad taper. These calipers are machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum and feature internally machined lightening pockets, which makes them one of the lightest calipers on the market.
The high performance caliper of choice for Rocket Chassis.
Replaces SL and XL type calipers. 3.50" mounting centers.
Racer Note: Racing brake calipers, if properly maintained, can generally be used for several racing seasons. Frequent replacement of the caliper pistons and seals will increase caliper life and performance.
Caliper Piston Tech Note (Link)
This caliper is garage sale priced because it has been installed, run and returned.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Exclusive interlocking design significantly reduces caliper flex and distortion. The extra rigidity provides for more consistent stopping performance and less brake pad taper.
- All F88i calipers are built with staggered piston diameters to eliminate excessive brake pad taper
- Stainless steel abutment plates reflect heat and protect the caliper from pad gouging
- Stainless steel heat shields reflect heat from the caliper helping to reduce fluid temperatures
- Ultra-high temperature resistant square cut seals resist damage caused from heat and wear
- Billet machined 6061-T6 aluminum construction provides maximum strength
- Internally machined lightening pockets for maximum weight reduction without sacrificing rigidity. The F88i caliper is one of the lightest billet calipers on the market.
- Stainless steel pistons help to reduce fluid temperatures and piston wear
- Heat resistant and reflective finish help reduce caliper temperature
More Like This
AFCO 6630020 F88 Forged Aluminum Caliper, .810 Rotor, 1-3/4 Pistons
Wilwood 120-11571-SI Forged NDL Caliper-1.75 Inch Bore, .38 Inch Rotor
Wilwood 120-9728 NDP Dynapro Lug Mount Caliper, 3.50 Inch Mnt 1.38/.81
Wilwood 120-9734-SI Narrow Dynapro Lug Mount Caliper, 3.50 Inch Mount
Wilwood 120-11134 Forged Superlite Internal Caliper, 1.75 / .81 Inch
Wilwood 120-11573 Forged Narrow Mount Dynalite Caliper
Wilwood 120-11131 Forged Superlite Internal Caliper, 1.62 / .81 Inch
Wilwood 120-11130 Forged Superlite Internal Caliper, 1.38 / 1.25 Inch
Wilwood 120-11572 FNDL Caliper, 3.50 Inch Mount, 1.75 Piston/ .81 Disc
Wilwood 120-10521 Dynapro Lug Mount Caliper, 3.50 Inch Mount, 1.25/.81