Garage Sale - AFCO Steel Upper Control Arm Bushing, 1.39 OD X .688 ID
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- Minimizes alignment change during cornering since they do not deflect
- Dramatically frees up front suspension
- Dimensions allow direct replacment of the standard bushing
- Inner sleeve allows bolt to be tightened without crushing or binding
- Includes a grease zerk fitting for lubrication
Note: Due to production tolerance variance in original equipment parts, steel bushings need to be tack welded into the control arm.
This bushing is garage sale priced because it has some surface rust.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
AFCO 20098 Steel Upper Control Arm Bushing, 1.39 O.D. x .688 I.D.
AFCO IMCA/UMP Modified Suspension Kit, Low Friction, 67-72 Chevelle
AFCO 20069 Steel Lower Control Arm Bushing, 1.4 OD x .5 ID x 2.94 Long
AFCO 20069LW Lightweight Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.4 ODx.5 IDx2.94
AFCO 20077 Steel Lower Control Arm Bushing 1.900 O.D. x .500 I.D.
AFCO 20078 Steel Upper Control Arm Bushing, 1.275 O.D. x .670 I.D.
AFCO 20076LW GM Light Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.650 O.D. x .50 I.D.
AFCO 20075LW Lightweight Steel Lower A-Arm Bushing, 1.4 ODx.5 IDx2.39
AFCO 20020K OEM Tubular Arm Bushing Kit
AFCO 20075 Steel Lower Control Arm Bushing, 1.4 OD x .5 ID x 2.39 Long
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.