Garage Sale - AFCO Small Body 6 Inch Adjustable Bulb Shock, 3 Comp, 3-6 Rebound
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP2157 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
AFCO Racing Products releases the most versatile small body shock in the industry today. Each shock is hand crafted & DYNO tested in Boonville, IN. Engineered to maximize low speed control and grip this shock features a low friction, high temperature sealing system. A second feature integrated into the design was a larger main piston, deflective disc base valve and increase gas chamber to enhance lap after lap performance, stability. Compression and rebound adjustable.
- Superior base valve design
- Maximum torsion bar arm clearance
- Low gas pressure
- Minimal rod pressure gain
- Compression Adjustable
- Rebound Adjustable
- Base valve Design
- Linear and Digressive Piston Design
More Like This
Garage Sale - AFCO 1360PBT Alum Big Threaded Twin-Tube 6 Inch Shock, Partial Build,
Garage Sale - AFCO 2470PB Steel Body Gas Shock, 7 Inch Stroke, Partial Build
AFCO 63 Series Rebound Adjustable Shocks, Set of 4
AFCO 16 Series Adjustable Custom Shock
AFCO 6885 Aluminum 8 Inch Stroke Coil-over Single Adjustable Reactor Shock
AFCO A550010073X Reserve Twin-Tube for 3 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3230PTCZ Aluminum Shock Monotube 32 Series, 3 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3260PTC Aluminum Shock Monotube 32 Series, 6 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3230PTC Aluminum Shock Monotube 32 Series, 3 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3250SP Aluminum Shock Mono-tube 32 Series 6 Inch Stroke
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!