Garage Sale - AFCO Polished Street Rod Radiator, 1932 Ford With LS1 Engine
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP155 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
AFCO Polished Street Rod Radiator for a '32 Ford Car w/ LS1 Engine with minor fin damage and scratched in some areas. It has been fully pressure tested and has proven to be leak free and fully operational.
This is an AFCO Street Rod radiator. Some radiators will require a minimum of drilling, etc. to mount.
AFCO Street Rod radiators are built with two 1" rows for a total core thickness of 2-1/4" and feature 3" tanks. All AFCO Aluminum Radiators are 100% TIG welded with no epoxy and use furnace brazed cores for optimum efficiency.
Overall Height (tank to tank) = 27"
Overall Width = 17"
Overall Width (including flanges) = 18"
Overall Width (including mounts) = 21-5/8"
Tank Thickness = 3"
Inlet size = 1-3/8"
Outlet size = 1.5"
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
1955-57 Small Block Chevy Brass Radiator
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
C&R Radiators 802-22190 Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 22 Inch, RH
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
1964-66 Mustang Radiator - Opposing Water Necks
Walker C-487-1 Cobra 1928-1929 Ford Model A Radiator for Chevy Engine