Garage Sale - AFCO Eliminator 1979-92 Dodge Front Shocks, Single Adjustable
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCO Eliminator Twin Tube Adjustable FRONT shocks are built specifically for drag racing. Using advanced onboard diagnostics, AFCO developed the Eliminator Series to precisely control your race car at every point on the track. With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction.
Single (Rebound) Adjustable shocks are an economical alternative that gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock.
- Lightweight aluminum construction easily dissipates heat
- Rebound settings are adjusted via a shaft-mounted knob with 32 clicks
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Coil-over Ready w/ purchase of kit 106-20135D
Fits 1979-1992 Dodge Ram half-ton pickup trucks.
This shock is garage sale priced because it is new old stock.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
Bilstein F7B462010ZD Steel 2 In Shock 7 In Stroke w/ Ends Comp 9/Reb 1
Bilstein 20/40 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 2
QA1 SR2254P Street Rod Shock
Pro Shocks A933-8-B Adj Alum Smooth Large Body, 9 In, Comp 3/Reb 3-8
Pro Shocks® AC930B Large Aluminum Threaded, 9 Inch Shock, Comp 3/Reb 3
Pro Shocks SBA64B-7 Alum 6 Inch Shock-Small 7 In Shaft, Comp 4/Reb 4
Pro Shocks SBA733-7B Small Reb Adjustable Shocks 7 In-Comp 3/Reb 3-7
Pro Shocks® SM300 Pro Street Rod Shock, 9 Inch Ride Height
Pro Shocks® SM400 Chrome Mustang II Replacement Shock
QA1 6093 Aluminum Smooth Body Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, 3/3 Valving