Garage Sale - AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Radiator, 26 x 22 Inch, Pass. Side Inlet
1979 Chrysler, 61-78 Dodge, 62-78 Plymouth
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale priced because it has a few bent fins.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
AFCO's Direct Fit aluminum radiators will bolt directly into your Chrysler A, B, or E-Body with no hassles. AFCO ensures that the bolt holes will line up, cooling lines are in the proper locations, your choice of either a driver's side or passenger side lower hose application, and OEM fan shrouds and accessories bolt up with ease. Plus, with two rows of 1" cores perfectly matched to the application, this unit has the capacity to cool both Small Blocks and Big Blocks (even with a power adder!).
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Tanks are made of .080” aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Billet filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
- Factory pressure-tested
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
- '62 Dart
- '62-'64 Polara, 330, 440
- '65-'76 Coronet
- '65-'74 Satellite, Belvedere
- '62-'64 Fury, Sport Fury, Savoy Belvedere
- '67-'72 GTX
- '68-'75 Road Runner
- '68-'71 Super Bee
- '66-'78 Charger
- '69 Daytona
- '70 Superbird
- '75-'78 Fury (Salon/'75 Road Runner)
- '70-'74 Barracuda, Cuda
- '70-'74 Challenger (R/T, T/A, Rallye)
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
- No Trans Cooler
- No Fan/Shroud
More Like This
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Radiator, 26 x 22 Inch, Pass. Side Inlet
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Rad, 26 x 22 Inch, Driver Side Inlet
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Rad, 22 x 22 Inch, Driver Side Inlet
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
1955-57 Small Block Chevy Brass Radiator
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
C&R Radiators 802-22190 Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 22 Inch, RH
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.