RAD, 68-77 CHEVEL,68-74 GTO
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP4909 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It had a leak that has been professionally repaired at AFCO. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details about this radiator.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
AFCO's Direct Fit Aluminum radiators will bolt directly into your car with no hassles. AFCO ensures that the bolt holes will line up, cooling lines are in the proper locations, and OEM fan shrouds and accessories bolt up with ease. Plus, with two rows of 1" cores perfectly matched to the application, this unit has the capacity to cool both Small Blocks and Big Blocks (even with a power adder!). Be sure to check the application tab for vehicle fitment!
- Mount Saddle Width: 2-1/2"
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Tanks are made of .080” aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlet/Outlet in factory locations
- Billet filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
- 1967-77 Pontiac Lemans
- 1968-77 Chevelle
- 1968-74 Pontiac GTO
- 1968-73 Pontiac Tempest
- 1969-73 Buick Skylark/GS
- 1967-77 Olds Cutlass/442
- 1970-77 Monte Carlo
- 1971-79 Chevy Fullsize Cars
- 1972-77 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1973-77 Buick Regal
More Like This
AFCO Direct Fit 1967-79 GM Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1970-81 GM Aluminum Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1967-72 GM Pickup Aluminum Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1978-88 GM Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1973-1991 GM Pickup Aluminum Radiators
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
1955-57 Small Block Chevy Brass Radiator
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy