Garage Sale - AFCO DBL ADJ W/BRNG DRAG 5I
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale pricing because it is new old stock
AFCO Eliminator Twin Tube Adjustable shocks are built specifically for drag racing. Using advanced onboard diagnostics, AFCO developed the Eliminator Series to precisely control your race car at every point on the track. With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction.
By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, Double Adjustable shocks give the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of the chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
Double adjustable shocks are the ultimate tool in the chassis tuners arsenal. The double adjustments of both compression and rebound dampening are completely independent - changing the setting of one has no effect on the setting of the other.
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
Note: Coil spring NOT included.
11.9" Comp, 16.9" Ext, 10-12" spring height
13.75"-14.75" @ ride height
- Compression & Rebound Adjustable with the "click" of a knob
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Bearing mount ends reduce suspension binding
- Includes all hardware to mount a 2-5/8" spring
More Like This
Speedway Coilover Shock Kit, 115 Rate, 11.5 Inch Mounted
QA1 1967-74 GM Front Coil-Over Kit
Bilstein Street Rod 12 Inch Rear Coil-Over Shock
AFCO E319 EDGE Coilover Shock, Slick, Right Rear
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 5 Stroke, 11.9 Comp.
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 4 Stroke, 10.9 Comp.
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 3 Stroke, 9.9 Comp.
AFCO Non-Adjust. Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 14 Inch Ext, 5/8 Bushing
AFCO Non-Adjust. Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 16 Inch Ext, 5/8 Bushing
Bilstein Street Rod Front Coil-Over, 13 Inch
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.