Garage Sale - AFCO Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring, 175 Rate, 4 Inch Arch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Racers using leaf springs realize the importance of accurate arch, load capacity and durability. AFCO leaf springs are the highest quality racing springs available and give you features not available in any other leaf spring. These multi-leaf springs are constructed from high-quality chrom-vanadium steel and set to actual arch following the closest standards in the racing industry. The springs are then heat-treated to provide long life. The final process includes shot-peening to relieve stress in the materials.
- Chrom-vanadium alloy spring steel material is superior to others and provides consistent rates over a longer life span
- Teflon rub blocks between leafs reduces friction and maintains consistency of rate
- Tapered leafs reduce stress by 30-40%, prevents loss of arch
- Front bushing included
- Shot-peened after arching to reduce tensile stress, provides 3-5 times more service life to the spring
Front bushing included.
AFCO Spring Rate Chart (GIF)
This spring is garage sale priced because it is a different rate than what we usually offer.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
AFCO 20230 Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring, 142 Lb. Rate, 4 Inch Arch
AFCO 20231 Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring, 142 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
AFCO 20231MHD Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring-152 Lb Rate, 5 Inch Arch
AFCO 20231HD Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring-166 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
AFCO 20231XHD Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring-194 Lb Rate, 5 Inch Arch
Posies Super Slide 32-34R 32-34 Ford Rear Leaf Spring-2.5 Drop
Super Glide® T-Bucket Front Spring, Standard Eye, Plain
High Arch Transverse Rear Leaf Spring, 39 Inch
Speedway Camaro/Nova Multi-Leaf Spring, 175 Lb. Rate
Landrum Spring Service 42-450SP Pinto Mini Stock Leaf Spring, 100 Lb