SHOCK-ALUM MONO 9IN SB ADJ
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP6077 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
AFCO 16 Series Double Adjustable shocks are the newest and hottest small body on the market. For wing and non-wing Sprint Cars. Has a 1.68" O.D.
- Threaded Body
- Extremely low rod pressure for best performance on lightweight cars
- 50 psi = only 4 lbs. rod pressure
- Optional extra-long hose and adjuster cable available for "on-the-fly" cockpit adjustments
- Stroke: 9"
- Compressed Length: 14.59"
- Extended Length: 23.69"
- Sprint Car Wing & Non-Wing - Dirt
- Recommended Gas Shocks - Small Body Double Adjustable Threaded
- Left Rear
- Base, Slick, Rough Track Condition
- Left Rear
More Like This
AFCO 1974-0 Steel Big 19 Series Rebuildable Shock-7 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 3240-1 Swing Arm Dragster Shock, Canister Series, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3250C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3860CM Dodge/Plymouth Double Adj. Front Shock, A/B/E Body
Garage Sale - AFCO 1360PBT Alum Big Threaded Twin-Tube 6 Inch Shock, Partial Build,
Garage Sale - AFCO 2470PB Steel Body Gas Shock, 7 Inch Stroke, Partial Build
AFCO 63 Series Rebound Adjustable Shocks, Set of 4
AFCO 16 Series Adjustable Custom Shock
AFCO 6885 Aluminum 8 Inch Stroke Coil-over Single Adjustable Reactor Shock
AFCO A550010073X Reserve Twin-Tube for 3 Inch Stroke
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.