Garage Sale - AFCO Aluminum Shaft Tubular 1-1/4 Inch Offset Control Arms, 8-1/2 Inch
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91099744.GS is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These tubular upper control arms are available with a 1-1/4" offset. They accept K6024 or K6136 style ball joints.
This control arm is garage sale priced because it has been discontinued from our current product line.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
Mustang II Tubular Control Arm
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Lower Arms for Stock Spring/Shock,No Strut
RideTech 19011499 Front Lower StrongArms, Mustang II
RideTech 19012899 Front Lower StrongArms, Mustang II
RideTech 19013699 Front Upper Mustang II StrongArms
STOCK METRIC LOWER CONTROL ARM
Adjustable A-Arm with Cross Shaft, Strut Type, 8 Inch
1970-81 Camaro Upper Racing Control A-Arm
Speedway 1967-69 Camaro / 1968-74 Nova Tubular Control Arms
Speedway Mustang II Tubular Upper Control Arms, 5/8 Inch Narrower
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.