RAD, 26 DP 1.50 16AN INLET
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP4762 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This radiator is garage sale priced because it has been repaired and pressure tested.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
AFCO’s new lightweight radiator uses a 1.5” thick core. It features a thinner one row core over the same cooling contact area as a standard double pass radiator. Because of the thinner core, it has a higher air flow across the radiator which gives you better cooling. These radiators will cool as good or better than a standard radiator while shaving 11 pounds off the front of the car. 11 pounds off the front of the car allows you to move more weight closer to the center of the car, improving handling, and speeding up lap times.
These radiators are available with standard 1.50”, -16 male, and -20 female universal inlets, and a standard 1.75” outlet. Overall size is 19" x 26"
More Like This
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
1955-57 Small Block Chevy Brass Radiator
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
C&R Radiators 802-22190 Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 22 Inch, RH
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
1964-66 Mustang Radiator - Opposing Water Necks
Walker C-487-1 Cobra 1928-1929 Ford Model A Radiator for Chevy Engine