AFCO RADIATOR 28IN CHEVY
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP4525 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
The new AFCO 28" radiator is built with a 24-3/8" core for optimal cooling in a confined space. This new radiator provides an additional 36 square inches of core area while increasing overall width by just 1/2 an inch!
- Ideal for Crate Series, High HP Fords, & Cars with Limited Air Flow
- Single Pass Design
- 36 more square inches of core area
- Outlet Angle Up/In: 30°/10°
- Inlet Size: 1-1/2"
- Outlet Size: 1-3/4"
- Dry Weight: 14.3 LBS
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Filler Location: R
Outlet Angle Up/IN: 30°/10°
Dry Weight: 14.3 LBS
More Like This
AFCO 80130N Extra Capacity Pro Universal Radiator, 28 Inch
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
1955-57 Small Block Chevy Brass Radiator
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
C&R Radiators 802-22190 Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 22 Inch, RH
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
1964-66 Mustang Radiator - Opposing Water Necks