2.0 BORE ALUM PAD SPACER
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP5161 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Use these steel AFCO brake pad spacers with AFCO aluminum metric calipers. They are designed to fit 2" bore calipers.
- Steel AFCO brake pad spacer
- Works with AFCO aluminum metric calipers only
- 2" bore
- Sold each
More Like This
Speedway 1969-77 GM Brake Pad Spacer
Aluminum Brake Pad Spacers
Speedway 1978-88 GM Metric Brake Pad Spacer
Ultra Lite Brakes 170-0101 300 Caliper Heat Shield
Ultra Lite Brakes 170-0237 NDL/Dynalite Caliper Heat Shield
Stallard® Chassis Dynapro Brake Pad Shim
Heat Shield For 2 Inch Single Quick Change Pads
Ultra Lite Brakes 170-0200 Titanium 200 Series Heat Shield
Ultra Lite Brakes 170-0300 240/250 Series Heat Shield
Eagle® Inboard Brake Pad Shims for Ultra Lite/Red Devil Caliper
Q & A
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.