CALIPER ALU GM METRIC 2 3/8
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP5127 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details above.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
These aluminum metric calipers are track tested and proven to have less flex, better pedal feel, less brake fade, and less pad taper than the competition. They are 15 lbs. lighter than stock and USMTS/UMP approved.
These calipers from AFCO come standard with bleeder. To install Speed Bleeders will require the same combo as Wilwood calipers use: 8352200063 (or 8352200627 set of four) and Bleeders 6173954.
- 15 lbs. lighter than stock (per car)
- Track tested and proven to have less flex, better pedal feel, less brake fade, and less pad taper than the competition
- 2-3/8" piston
- USMTS/UMP approved
- Comes standard with bleeder
- Quality control checked and pressure tested
- 1/8" NPT fluid inlet and 1/8" NPt Bleeder port
- Fits left or right side of chassis
- 5-1/2" mount spacing
More Like This
Tru-Coil Racing Coil Springs, Front, 5 x 9-1/2 Inch
Tru-Coil Street Stock Racing Coil Springs, Rear, 7 x 14 Inch
Tru-Coil Racing Coil Springs, Front, 5-1/2 x 9-1/2Inch
QA1 Coil-Over Springs, 2-1/2 I.D., 8 Inch
Eibach Rear Racing Springs - 5 Inch x 11 Inch
Eibach 15 Inch Rear Racing Springs
Eibach Front Racing Springs - 5-1/2 Inch x 9-1/2 Inch
Speedway Basic Coil Spring Rear Suspension Kit, 3 Inch Axle Tube
Hyperco Street Stock Rear Spring 5-1/2" x 11"
Hyperco Rear Springs, 5" x 20"